This is a repeating eventoctober 11, 2021 6:00 pm
Register Here “If you can hold a crayon, you can do this work” ~ Lucia Capacchione, PhD
“If you can hold a crayon, you can do this work”
~ Lucia Capacchione, PhD
At The Kensington, we understand the unique and complex needs of being a caregiver. Many times as caregivers, we are overwhelmed with caring for our loved one, as well as our own children, and end up neglecting ourselves.
Which is why we are thrilled to partner once again with Dr. Marsha Nelson for this seven-week creative caregiver virtual workshop. During this series, you will be introduced to creative tools such as breathing techniques, drawing, and writing prompts that will reduce your tension level and teach you how to relax quickly and effectively.
The sessions are inspired by the Hello, This is Your Body Talking Draw-It-Yourself Coloring Book, created by Lucia Capacchione, PhD, ATR, REAT and Pioneer Expressive Arts Therapist.
- Session 1: Feelings Tell Their Story: Pay Attention
- Session 2: Writing from Feelings
- Session 3 : Express Feelings of Helplessness & Vulnerability Through Art
- Session 4: Express Feeling Down: Depression, Sadness, & Grief Through Art
- Session 5: Try a Little Tenderness: Love
- Session 6: At Home with Yourself: Happiness, Love, Playfulness
- Session 7: Listening to the Guide Within
About Marsha Nelson, PhD
Contact Dr. Nelson @ Marshanelsonphd@gmail.com and/or 956.802.9993 cell/text.
Comments are closed.