Interested in joining our Kensington Place Family?
Apply to Join Our Team Below
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for administrating the sales processes in a highly effective manner in order to maintain the occupancy and average rate of the community at or above budgeted levels.
Salary: $120,000/year plus commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets with all prospective residents and families/responsible parties to establish relationships, gather information, answer questions, conduct tours, and qualify residents for admission.
- Maintains accurate, complete and up-to-date lead activity notes, occupancy and suite inventory reports and forecasts. Ensures that all resident information is up to date and accurate in the property management system, including but not limited to resident and family contact information, face sheet information, deposit status, and move-in/ move out status.
- Achieve or exceed budgeted occupancy, move in targets, and closure rate goals. Develops and implements correction actions for areas where targeted performance is not achieved.
- Participates in periodic competitive analyses of the local market that includes positioning, pricing, features, occupancy, and sales approaches of competitors.
- Participates in development of quarterly sales and marketing plans that include recommendations for adjusting the community’s positioning, target markets and resident profiles, pricing recommendations, media plans, public relations plans, community outreach plans, and expected costs.
- Attend training courses and participate in other professional development activities as required.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Must have excellent verbal skills and communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively within a team based environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Property Management Systems.
- Must be able to clearly and proficiently communicate with people of all ages and abilities, displaying consideration of their rights and sensitivities, while maintaining an energetic, positive attitude.
- Must be able to read and write English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance and follow the dress code as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- Be in good health, and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates freedom from pulmonary tuberculosis by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days after employment
- Must be cleared in a criminal background check administered in the state of Virginia.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position, with preferable retirement living or home-care background.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- The ability to work under stress and to function effectively with interruptions.