Kensington Place Redwood City
The Director of Community Relations (Marketing and Sales) is responsible filling and maintaining resident occupancy in the community. Must have Sales experience with Senior Living.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets with all prospective residents and families/responsible parties to establish relationships. Gathers information, answers questions, conducts tours, and qualifies residents for admission.
- Maintains strong knowledge of the competition including their positioning, pricing, features, occupancy, and sales approaches.
- Works with the Executive Director and other sales team members to formulate and execute the annual sales and marketing plan that includes recommendations for adjusting the community’s positioning, target markets and resident profiles, pricing recommendations, media plans, public relations plans, community outreach plans, and expected costs.
- Establishes sales goals with the Executive Director. Effectively develops and manages the lead base and follows up as appropriate with leads. Develops and implements corrective actions for areas where targeted performance is not achieved.
- Maintains detailed notes of contacts and next steps with all leads.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up-to-date occupancy and apartment inventory reports/ forecasts.
- Participates in a weekly sales meeting to review lead traffic, quality of leads, open inventory, and projected move-ins and move outs.
- Works with Executive Director and/ or outside marketing firm(s) to ensure that all marketing materials are kept up to date and meet state and federal regulatory requirements (i.e. Resident’s Rights, Fair Housing, etc.)
- Attends training courses and participates in other professional development activities as required.
- Report any suspicion or evidence of elder abuse, mistreatment or neglect as outlined in Personnel Policies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales in Assisted Living: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules