Because we care. Because we take our responsibilities seriously.
Because our residents are family… We are working continually to sustain a COVID-safe environment. We are complying with the latest recommendations and requirements issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local Department of Health. Read further below on our safety measures we are taking now; subject to change pursuant to latest guidelines.
- We monitor team members for fever and symptoms of illness.
- A team member who exhibits symptoms leaves our community immediately and resumes working on-premises only when all CDC return-to-work guidelines are met.
- Team members wear masks and practice social distancing if needed.
- Team members are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE), such as protective face shields, N95 or surgical masks, isolation gowns, and gloves, when needed.
- Team members wash hands and use hand sanitizer routinely throughout their shift.
- Residents practice social distancing protocols and wear masks when appropriate.
- We remind residents to wash and sanitize their hands throughout the day and give assistance, if needed.
- Our residents have eagerly received the COVID vaccinations. Vaccinations are required for all new residents, as well as a negative COVID test within seven days prior to move in.
- We follow guidelines from the Department of Health and CDC regarding visitation. We will offer visitation in our outdoor courtyards, designated indoor common areas, and resident suites. Fully vaccinated visitors of fully vaccinated residents may have close contact with each other.
- Permitted visitors use a designated single point of entry into our building.
- We also offer our residents and their families virtual connection with video chat, phone calls, and FaceTime sessions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- We stock and regularly monitor an inventory of protective masks, face shields, gloves and gowns for use by team members, residents and visitors.
We are here to help. Please contact us today if you have more questions about Kensington Place’s safety measures and our promise to keep loved ones safe.