Kensington Place Redwood City
This Position is for our WEEKEND PM SHIFT (Friday-Monday 3:00PM-11:00PM)
Concierge for Front Desk needed at upscale Assisted Living community specializing in caring for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia located in Redwood City, CA. We are the local leader in service, resources, and staffing with excellent benefits and compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets visitors to the community in a prompt and gracious manner. Determine the purpose of the visit, contacts the appropriate party, and makes the visitor comfortable while they wait.
- Answers and directs all incoming phone calls to the appropriate person and/or take and distribute messages promptly and accurately.
- Manages incoming and outbound mail. Accepts and logs packages, notifies recipients of package receipt, assists residents and team members with outbound packages/ express mail, assists with mail/ shipping tracking if needed, and assists residents with copies and fax transmissions.
- Accepts and communicates transportation requests and follow up to ensure that they are fulfilled.
- Gains thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and alarm systems and acts as the point of contact throughout emergency situations until relieved of this duty.
- Accepts, documents, and distributes work requests from residents and team members and follows up to ensure they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Maintains contact information for residents, team members, local attractions, and emergency organizations in an organized manner.
- Must be able to clearly and proficiently communicate with people of all ages, while maintaining an energetic and positive attitude.
- Clear, pleasant telephone voice.
- Must be able to read and write English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining a calm, efficient demeanor
Job Type: Full-time
- Senior Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules