- 3 table spoon of olive oil
- 8 chicken thigh/breast
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 3 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup of diced red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of diced tomato
- 1/4 cup of garlic chunks
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chicken stock
Combine all top ingredients together and marinate for about 24 hours.
Pre-heat a pan at high heat with oil and slowly seared both side of the chicken.
Set chicken aside.
Using the same pan add in the reminder of the items and sauté for about 2 minute then lay the chicken on top and cover and cook at low heat for 30 to 45 minutes until all is tender.