Chef Tony’s Signature Paella Recipe
- 2 table spoon of Olive Oil
- 2 table spoon of fresh chopped Garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped white onions
- 1/ cup chopped red bell peppers
- 3lb of chicken thighs cut into desired size
- 1lb of sliced Chorizo
- 6 cup of Paella Rice
- 1 teaspoon of Safron
- 8 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 lb of large shrimp with shell
- 1lb of mussels
- 1lb of clams
- Heat up a pan with oil then autee the next 5 items for 5 minute at medium heat.
- Then add the rice
- Then add the Safron and Broth and gave it a good mix slowly
- Cover and cook for 1 hr at low heat
- mix the rice after 30 minute and add another cup of broth if needed
- around the 45 minute mark plant in the mussels, clams, and shrimp.
- Cover and cook for another 15 minute or until the seafood is fully cooked.