Chef Tony’s Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of soft butter
- 3 cups of of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth and blended
- Then, while mixing, add the flour and baking powder mixture.
- Scoop into desired sized balls and place them 2 inch apart on a cookie sheet.
- Using a small plate, flatten the dough to desire thickness.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake 10 to 12 min at 350 degree or until golden brown on edge.